Thursday, September 15, 2011

TANIKA was a girl I met at Southbank on a beautiful sunny late afternoon whilst I was buying some early dinner. She was of polynesian descent, short, maybse size 12 and a friendly grin. She was standing behind me in the line-up to buy some take-away and asked me for the menu that I had just finished reading, and then asked me what I thought was good. It was the first time I had been there, but she lived close by and she told me her favourites and I bought what she suggested (can't remember what it was now).

We continued chatting, and ate our food as the sun was going down sitting on the grass near the river just generally enjoying ourselves. I flirted a little bit and she flirted back a little bit and we finished our food. Then we decided to go for a cold beer at one of the pubs and continued chatting and flirting. A little later, around 9ish or so, we decided to go for a walk along the river and we walked down one of the ramps that leads onto one of the jetties. This was a little corner that was quite private from the people walking by and she sat up on the wall, and I kissed her on the lips and she kissed me back, both of us enjoying ourselves. My hands went up her loose shirt and cupped her left breast which felt soft and firm, and I could tease her hard nipple with my finger. Tanika told me I was a naughty boy but that she enjoyed being a naughty girl, I was in heaven.

Tankina then suggested we sit down on the concrete with our backs to the low wall, which basically shielded us from all view to the few people walking up and down the river. Tanika giggled and asked if I wanted her to a naughty girl and ran her hand over the very obvious buldge in my pants. I said naughty was good and Tanika slowly unzipped my jeans and started fondling my very erect and hard cock. Where we were was right accross the river from the CBD and in daylight would have been very visible, but now it was dark and private and I could see the lights of cars and office buildings accross the river.

I thought Tanika was going to give me a hand job as she continued playing with my cock, and then bent down and licked the head of my cock. Her warm tongue felt so good and she slowly took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could and started sucking and sliding my erect penis in and out of her mouth. I was in pure bliss sitting there on a balmy summers evening with a sexy young girl sucking my cock with pure enthusiasm. I was horny as anything and within a few minutes I started cumming in her mouth. She mmmmmm'd and swallowed and continued sucking me dry.

That was my first blow job ever and it was one I will never forget. Everytime I go to Southbank now and walk past that spot I smile to myself and often feel a twinge in my groin recolling those moments. In the daylight that spot seems so open and exposed to do what we did but that evening it had all seemed so private.

No comments:

Post a Comment