Monday, September 19, 2011

PAULA was a girl I knew whilst I lived in the UK for a few years. We were 'friends with benefits' and it is likely there will be a few posts with Paula.

I actually met Paula a week or so before I moved to the UK when I was seeking a bit of a change and new adventures. It turned out Paula also had plans to to move to the UK like myself, and we exchanged email addresses and made promises to catch up at some stage in the future. Before I said goodbye to her we has a bit of a snog in the car where I managed a bit of a fondle of her ample tits and placed her hand on my hard cock bulging in my pants. She gave it a bit of a rub and I tried to persuade her to come home with me but she said she wasn't the kind of girl who went home with a guy on the first date. Later on when I knew her a bit better she told me I was only the third guy she ever had sex with.

A few months later, I think it was around May or June, we agreed to meet up on Jersey, one of the channel islands between the UK and France where Paula was working. We had chatted a few times online where the conversation had included lots on innuendos and suggestive words, but Paula always kept it clean and always seems reluctant for any of our online chats to become more intimate. I booked a cheap flight and landed in Jersey around mid morning on a Friday and Paula was waiting for me at the airport. She had organised most of the weekend, booked a hotel for us, and hired the car. I wasn't too sure what the weekend had in store from a sexual point of view but I was horny as hell and was very keen to get know Paula more intimately. Paula was shortish, had a biggish ass, nice tits, nice smile, constantly giggling, and always friendly.

We went to the hotel but it was still too early to check in, so we went off sightseeing and got back to the hotel later that afternoon. So we checked in and went up to our room and it was nice room with a large double king bed, and no other beds. Things were looking up and my cock was twinging at the possibilities of what my lay ahead. Paula was sitting on the bed and declared it comfortable so I asked her 'comfortable for what ;)' and walked over to her and bent down and kissed her on the lips to which she enthusiastically responded likewise. I unbuttoned her shirt and started playing with her breasts which she enjoyed and there was not a hint of the hesitations she had displayed back home before we both left for the UK. Turns out she had made a decision to enjoy herself and do things she would normally not do and using my cock for her pleasure was to be one of those, and I was not about to disappoint her. Her motto was to be 'what happens on tour stays on tour!'

We very quickly got naked and I pulled out one of the condoms I had bought for the occasion, one of those with small ribs in it for the extra pleasure and sensation (or what ever the packet promised). I asked Paula to roll the ribbed 'for extra pleasure' condom only my cock, which by that stage was very hard and ready for enthusiastic thrusting into a tight pussy. Little did I realise at that time how tight her pussy was! Paula was very turned on and very very wet as I fingered her and smeared her cunt juices over my now sheathed throbbing cock. Spreading her legs and exposing her cunt I tried to enter here and she was amazingly tight and had to take it slowly pushing my thick cock into her cunt. She drew in a bit of a breath as I pushed and and told me to take it slowly but soon I was fully inside her and thrusting away. Her tight cunt lips felt amazing on my cock and very soon I would feel the cum rising from my sack and ejaculated my load into the condom.

Having satisfied my cravings we then had a shower and went out to dinner. I thought I was liking this new Paula and this was turning out to be a good weekend. That night after dinner we got back to the hotel room and got undressed and got into bed for round two. That second time I entered her cunt bareback and promised not to cum inside here, and her cunt was as tight as before and her cunt lips pressuring the base on my cock felt amazingly good. Soon I could feel the cum building up again and made to withdraw and either put on a condom or see if Paula would let me cum in her mouth. She told me it was ok to cum inside here and i quickly blew my load inside here, it felt so good and if felt like an even larger load then that afternoon. She told me she had painful periods and took some sort of injection which also prevented her coming pregnant. Also apparently the 'ribbed for extra pleasure' condoms were not so pleasant in her tight cunt and she didn't want to feel the displeasure again. Anyway I was happy and I don;t think we ever used a condom again after that.

The next day she took me to the resort where she worked and lived. She took me up to her room which was an attic room in an old converted stone barn which she shared with one of the other girls working there. Paula has previously told me her room mate was a right old slut who literally craved cum and found a new guy to fuck a couple of time a week. Needless to say I was interested to see what this girl looked like even though I had my own little cum disciple for the weekend. Everyone at the resort was working and in her room I was feeling somewhat amorous and started getting touchy feely with Paula, she was wearing a denim skirt which I lifted up and started fucking her doggie style whilst she held onto the end of her bed. Whilst sliding in and out and enjoying her tight wet pleasure hole I sensed the door open slightly and saw a girl looking in whom I assumed was Paula flatmate. Paula didn't notice and as I looked at her roommate, she winked at me and licked her finger and slid her wet finger down her pants. She was a pert, slightly built girl with shoulder length curly blonde hair and I came hard inside Paula as her roommate looked me in the eye licking her lips and fingering herself. I withdrew my still hard cock from Paula so her roommate could see the last of the cum still oozing from my cock. She smiled and softly closed the door. Paula never noticed and unless she reads this will never know.

When we downstairs her flatmate was there and Paula introduced us, I can't remember her name but I still remember that entranced look she gave me as I came inside Paula.

Paula and I saw each other every now and then for the next couple of years and there are still a few more adventures to discuss later as she transformed from a good little mummies girl to my cum loving disciple!

No comments:

Post a Comment