Thursday, September 15, 2011

ELIZA was my the girl who took my virginity. I would like to think it was a wondefull life changing experience with the love of my life. Reality was she was someone I met at university at a student bbq, had a few beers, and she was going to give me a couple of books that she had at her house as she was moving interstate that weekend.

She was my age, maybe a year younger, dark short hair, about 165cm, skinny, C cup breasts, naughty smile.

It was a hot humid sweaty day and when we got to her house, she wanted a shower to cool off, winked at me, and asked me to join her. I remember standing in the tiny shower under luke warm water kissing and soapy hands exploring each other and naked fun soon followed on her bed. Basically I ejaculated very quickly (it was my first time) and as I did her house mate came home to take Eliza somewhere, I left, she moved away and I never heard from her again. Anyway the memories are fond.

No comments:

Post a Comment