Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ERICA was a sexy babe I met at the local shops one day when I walked down to get the paper. I live closish to number of shops and for some reason this day I decided to go to the small shop opposite the nearby school.

It must have been a weekend as I walked to these shops about a 20 min walk from my place when I arrived there was a cute petite Hispanic girl there buying something, I had no idea what she was purchasing as I was admiring her particularly cute posterior. I was standing behind her as she was paying, and when she turned around she walked straight into me as she was putting her change in her purse, not looking where where she was going.

Erica dropped the bags of goods that she had just purchased, and apologised profusely for walking into me, smiling shyly and blushing. I said all was ok and not to worry and paid for the paper I had bought and walked outside. She was still outside the shop rearranging the things inside her bag and again she apologised. She was bending over and I could clearly see she was not wearing a bra and had small but nicely shaped breasts with brown nipples, and I think at that moment my cock had a bit of a twinge at the sight of those very shapely fine titties.

Anyway this petite little girl was struggling with her bags so I asked if I could help? "Sure" she said and said she only lived 500m away and would appreciate me helping her carry her bags as she had purchased more than she had intended. We chatted for the 10 min walking to her place which turned out to be a small flat in a small block of flats where she asked me I would like a drink or coffee for my help. Being a gentlemen I could not refuse and followed Erica inside.

She made something to drink, and we sat down and chatted for a bit more and one thing led to another and some time later I managed to suggest she would appreciate a nice massage. She was hesitant but agreed. One thing led to another and soon we were lying on her bed snogging and playing touchy feely mid morning on that hot summers morning. Hot in more ways than one!

Soon after we were naked and I put on a condom and had a good fuck with her on top. Afterward she went quiet and started crying a bit but would not tell me what was wrong. She had definitely enjoyed our the use of my hard cock! She said she was ok, just emotional, and soon we parted ways and I promised to call her later.

I gave a her a call that evening to say hello (and maybe score again as she was dead sexy) but she said she could not talk. It turned out she had recently split with her boyfriend and father of her son (who was with his father when I was at her flat) and they had decided to get back together again, and whilst she had enjoyed our fling, she felt she had used me to get back at the boyfriend and we should not have done it,and we should not see each other again!

I wish I would get used like that more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment