Saturday, September 24, 2011

EMMA was a girl I met in the UK. She was from the centre of England but had been working the summers in Ibiza and when I met her was she was was a couple months from going back to Ibiza again for the summers.

We met in pub near my place where she was having a few drinks with her sister and her sisters boyfriend. Anyway after the sister and her boyfriend had left I walked Emma back to her car and we started having a bit of a snog. I suggested going back to my place, as I only lived a 5 min walk away but she said she did not want to have sex, so I replied that was ok and I would not pressure her to do anything, but snogging it my place would be more comfortable that in her car. Emma said ok,as long as promised to keep to my promise, which I did and we went back to my place.

We soon got to my place and went straight to my bedroom where we continued our snogging in more comfortable surrounds. Emma was wearing baggy clothes which did nothing to reveal her figure and I actually thought she was somewhat flat chested looking at her. Anyway I managed to her top off and it turned out she was petite frame but her tits were absolutely gorgeous and beautiful and in perfect proportion, and a nice C-cup handful. To today, her breasts are the most perfect I have ever seen, whether in real life, or anywhere else.

I didn't pressure her to get naked any further and I put her hand on my hard cock in my jeans, and soon she had it out and was slowly jerking me off, and it didn't take long before I squirted a big load of cum onto my stomach. I cleaned up with some tissues before it went liquidi and would run onto the sheets, and we lay there talking for ages. When it was time she thanked me for not pressuring her for sex, she was really grateful. I had gotten my rocks off, so I was a happy chappy anyway!

We met up a few more time with similar results, ie me admiring her gorgeous fucking tits whilst she jerked me off. She was not keen on me cumming on those puppies, but I was happy anyway.

One day I gave her a massage and slid her panties off whilst (this was the fist time here panties had come off) and was massaging her arse cheeks and upper thighs. I slid my lubricated fingers up her arse crack and played lightly with her tiny bumb hole and she started making noised of pleasure. I asked her if she like it and she said yes so I continued and soon had a couple of fingers sliding and out of her butt hole with here masturbating herself and soon coming. Never before had I met a girl enjoying getting enjoying anal pleasure like that. This happened a couple more times and I suggested sliding my cock up her anus (noting at this time we had never had vaginal sex either) and she said ok as long as I took it slow and stopped if she told me to stop. This was a fantasy come true and my cock was harder than it had ever been. To tell the truth I didn't know my cock could get this hard. I should not that my cock has an upward curve when I am erect, and with Emma on here knees, arse cheeks spread, and me super hard, the angle of the dangle was actually not working for me! My cock was so hard, I could not really bend it down, and Emma lost her confidence, suggesting I just slide my cock up and down and arse crack, This still felt fantastic good, and I could feel mu cum building up in the base of my groin. She asked me to cum on her and I started pumping my cock with my fist,standing behind Emma, who was on her knees on the edge of the bed. Then I had most explosive ejaculation of my life, and shot cum about 2 metres through the air onto the bedroom wall where is dripped down the wall (When I moved out the cum stain was still on the wall!). That was the biggest cum shot I have ever had in my life.

Often Emma and I would meet up on Tuesday night and go the movies (cheap Tuesdays!) and would get a seat near the back and we would soon be having a snog, my hand up her shirt, and undoing her jeans so I could slide my finger down her drippingly wet cunt hole. Whilst she was not keen on a cock in her cunt, fingers were ok. She would soon have have cock out be stroking it in the movies! I saw a lot of movies in those months!

A few weeks before Emma was due to go back to Ibiza for the summer, I was going away for 3 weeks on an Egyptian holiday, and we were having our last normal no-sex, snogging petting session and she asked if I had a condom, which I did. She took the condom out and slid it on my cock and said she would like to fuck me as a parting present and thank you. She wanted to be on top, which i prefer anyway, and soon she was bouncing along on my cock, clearly getting off very quickly! She came, and I came and that was to be our our last liason.

Emma was a sweet girl, but obviously had issues and i got the impression she had come out of a bad relationship, but she never wanted to talk about it. She had a perfect 10/10 body but did her best to hide it. I wonder what happened to Emma, and hope she is doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment