Thursday, November 10, 2011

PENELOPE was a gorgeous English girl I met in a local pub called 'The Green Man' when I was living in the UK. She was tall, brunette, very slim and athletic.

One Tuesday night I was in the pub enjoying a couple of ales with some mates and Penelope was there with her sister and her sister's boyfriend nejoying herself. We we sitting near her and soon started chatting and flirting and when the pub closed at 11pm she leant over and said 'you only have to ask if you would like me to come home with you ;)'

That very thought had been on my mind, as it often is with most women I talk to, and as I lived just down Station Rd, all of a 5 minute walk from the pub, we soon got my place and went up to my bedroom, my cock starting to get hard in anticipation of feeling Penelope's naked body.

I remember how neat she was getting naked, she very carefully took off her clothes and very neatly folded them. She had an absolutely gorgeous body, pale white skin, neatly shaven cunt, B cup breasts, nicely toned, not an ounce of fat on her body. Very soon we were fucking, changing positions few times from missionary, doggie to finally her of top when I could hold on no longer, and as we were fucking bareback, soon ejaculated a huge load of hot white cum into her cunt.

It felt like a huge load and I was spent and satisfied, but Penelope was not yet done. She got off me and lay down on her back facing away from me and spread her legs and masturbating to get herself off. I was looking straight at her cunt and as she was furiously masturbating her clit, my cum was oozing out of her little hole, and slowly sliding down her arse crack. I must have shot a huge load as the amount of cum oozing out was huge! Penelope made herself orgasm and looked at me and asked if I had never seen a girl masturbate before. I had, but had never seen my cum oozing out of a cunt while the girl masturbated and I had been fascinated!

A while later she put on her carefully folded clothes again and went home and I remember thinking if the cum that had oozed down here arse crack was staining her pristine little white briefs.

The next day I went away for a couple of weeks and Penelope and I exchanged some suggestive text for a while but they stopped after a week or so. When I got back she sent a text saying she had enjoyed a lovely evening but she had met some other guy and we never met again. Often when masturbating myself I relive watching her masturbate and seeing my cum ozzing out of her cunt . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment