Monday, November 7, 2011

GINA was a wonderful girl I saw for a period of a year or so. Not sure if we fuck buddies or more than than that but it was all good. I think it started as fuck buddies but grew into somewhat more than that over time.

We actually met a cafe early one afternoon in Park Rd. I was doing some shopping and decided to get some lunch, she did the same, we were both alone and as we were on adjoining tables and we got chatting. A bit of chit chat turned into hours and after an early dinner as well ( the cafe did well out of us) I walked her to her car which was parked in a basement carpark of the cafe. We started kissing and I started running my hand up her body, feeling her contours and told her how good she felt. She was of a slightly larger build, larger breasts and curves in all the right places. I asked her if she was keen on a drink at my place which was only a 10 min drive away and she agreed and she followed me to my place.

Once we got to my place we continued kissing and started disrobing when she mentions that 'the painters are at home'.. The comment totally flew over the top of my head, and she repeated it and said 'my period!!'. Gina said not to worry though and pushed my back on the bed and took out my rock hard cock out my pants and sensuously started licking the head of my cock. I quickly got totally naked and she continued sucking my cock and poking her finger up my butt hole. It felt wonderful and within a couple of minutes I came hard in her mouth , she swallowed all my cum and sucked me clean. I could think of no better desert following our dinner!

Turned out Gina loved sucking cock and swallowing cum and I loved getting my cock sucked and cumming in her mouth for her to swallow! Never before Gina or after Gina have I met anyone who loved giving bj's as much as Gina. That not to say she only gave bj's, but she sure loved it.

Gina lived with her parents in a huge house (rich daddy) and would often house-sit for friend of the family. Often when she was house sitting, Gina would invite me over for a session in the house, and it was interesting to drive to strange house, knock on the door, be greeted by Gina and be fucking minutes later. Often the sex would come first and then we would eat and talk!

I am sure there will a few more Gina recollections to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment