Tuesday, November 8, 2011

MELLISSA was a US exchange student live here for a year.  She was the typical stereotypical US kinda girl, buxomy, loud, and slutty.  We met on a boat going scube diving for the day and got along well and when the boat got back to the marine, we decided to go and get a few cold beers at a local pub along with some other people on the boat.  Diving boats are a good place to meet girls, you are on board all day so you get a good change to talk, you get tho check out their bodies when they are getting in and out of wetsuits, and it is not unknown for bikini mishaps to happen when trying to get out of a wet tight wetsuit!

Anyways after a few refreshing cold beers and some food people started leaving to go home, I think it was a Sunday so people were trying to be sensible and not have late nights before going to work the next day.  Melissa didn't have a car and had offered to give her a lift back to the city previously as the dive shop courtesy bus had gone straight back after the boat got back to the marina.

Melissa was a keen photographer and was a couple of minutes after leaving the pub saw a 'perfect' shot opportunity with the sunset and birds wading in the shallows so we stopped and went walking along the Redcliffe foreshore looking for good shots.  We had been flirting for a while in the pub, and she had had a couple more beers than me and was very touchy feely walking along and said she wanted to taste my lips to see if they were still salty from the diving.  Well I had no issues with that and started snogging with the sun quickly setting.  We watched the setting sun and with Melissa giggling and her hand in my lap fondling and teasing my hard cock and looking all innocent to people walking nearby whilst telling me she really liked what she was feeling. 

The car was parked in a somewhat secluded car park behind some bushes and it was dark when we got back to the car.  Melissa said she wanted my cock right there and then and told me to take my pant down and get in the back seat.  I did as she told me and she rolled a condom on my throbbing cock with her lips and then quickly got on top and fucked furiously with my face buried in her ample tits sucking hard on her nipples.  Not that we were taking any notice but I don't think anybody saw us at around 7pm that evening!

After us both getting our rocks off I gave her a lift home and went home myself, looking forward to a good sleep after being out in the sun and salt all day and then a good rooting. 

I tried to give Melissa a call a few times over the next couple of weeks but her voice mail was always full and could accept no further messages.  Maybe too many other guys trying to get back to her as well??   We never met again and I hope she had a good year here before going back to Minesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment