Friday, December 9, 2011

SUSAN was n ex-Brummie girl I met in the England. I met her in an on-line chat room and after chatting for a while she invited me to meet her at a pub near her place. I caught the bus, got off, and had a few drinks at the pub which turned out was next door to her place.

After a few drinks we ended up crossing the road and quickly went up to her room where we stripped and she lay on her back holding her knees back with her hands and saying she wanted me to put lube on my cock and anally fuck her! I quickly lubed up and positioned the head of my cock near her anus and slow pushed it in and stared fucking and quickly ejaculated a load of cum in her passage.

We met a couple of other times and fucked and then I lost interest as she lived too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment