Saturday, December 10, 2011

CHAT ROOM GIRLS AND WEB CAMS. The net is fantastic for picking up women and I have lost count of the number of on-line relationships I have had. It all started when I bought a web cam to talk to one of my siblings who was living a long way along at the time time. Then one day I was chatting in a chat room to some random girl and I mention I had a cam and she asked to see me. So I turned on the cam and the chat became a bit more intimate and she asked to see my cock. I had never done this before but i was intrigued and turned on and slowly unzipped my pants and exposed my cock to her. She asked me to stroke it and show her a close up and soon I was getting very worked up and close to cumming. I told her I would cum if I did not stop and she said she wanted to see cum squirt out of my cock and seconds later that is exactly what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment