Tuesday, August 16, 2016

HAPPY ENDING MASSAGES

Mmmm,  was never into massages until a few year ago but I have now learned the error of my well behaving ways and have learned to love a good massage with a deviant little slut ML (or massage lady).

I think I am pretty good at giving massages and it served me well over the years getting girls into bed.  But in reality I must admit it was nothing but foreplay before a good banging session.  The first time I paid for a "professional" massage was one evening when I was bored and I noticed this place called Star Massage and walked in off the street, not really knowing what to expect.  There were probably 4 or 5 lovely petite asian ML waiting and one took me into one of the massage rooms, asked my to get my gear off, and lie down on the massage table. 

I saw a towel, and not sure of the etiquette, placed over my ass as I lay down.  I cannot recall what the ML name was, but i do remember she had a hot little bod, was wearing a tight dress, and has a scar on her cheek.  Anyways she commenced with a nice firm massage, as she she started doing m legs, she "accidentally" brushed my  ball sack a few times, resulting in a hard cock and blue balls.  I was thinking to myself this was pretty good and was just lying there enjoying the experience.

After 30 minutes or so asked me to flip over onto my back.  She politely held the towel up to maintain my modesty, but by then I had a raging hard cock and very very obvious tent pole sticking up.  After doing my shoulders and arms, she started on my leg again, and sensuously massaging my upper thighs.  This just made my cock even harder and she slyly asked if I would like to be massaged more intimately. Fuck YES! 

She took away the towel and dripped some oil on the head of my cock, and slowly started massaging the head of my cock.  She went very slowly, very delicately,  slowly teasing me.  And teasing it was, I was ready to explode, if i had given myself a couple of good pumps, I am sure I would given myself a facial, I was that ready to cum.  But I restrained myself and let her do what she does best, and it was very obvious that playing with cock was her forte, and I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end.  Finally I came, not sure I have every cum that much in my whole life!  Fuck me it was good.

I came back to Star Massage a few months later and this young asian girl gave me a pretty piss-poor massage, and after the flip when I asked her to please massage my cock , she said she had never done that before and could I guide here.  I told to just jack me off, which is what she did, but I do think I lost an opportunity there to teach her to be a true cum loving disciple of the art of cock sucking.   I could have taught her, but it was a lost opportunity!  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment